Business Development Representative - Germany (m/f/d)
Are you ready for the next challenge? We are looking for a highly motivated and success driven Business Development Representative for Germany with a passion when it comes to supporting the sale of innovative software products.
With us you get the chance to realize yourself and your ideas in a young and dynamic environment from day 1 onwards.
- Responsible for approaching new customers via various sales channels
- Analyze customer potential and identify specific customer needs
- Work closely with marketing and sales to ensure that sales targets are met
- Responsible for the development and implementation of strategies and plans for potential customers
- Arrangement of appointments and passing on generated leads
- Guarantee a thorough maintenance of company contacts with the help of our CRM system you
- First professional experience in the field of inside sales or lead generation
- You have a technical affinity and a quick apprehension when it comes to software usage
- You possess a distinct communication skill and you are particularly skilled when it comes to objection handling of potential clients
- Enthusiastic, interested in start-ups and likes to take on new challenges
- A proactive, precise and structured way of working as well as resilience is what defines you
- Fluent English speaking and written skills
Talentry is a software company and has been one of the leading providers of cloud-based recruiting solutions since 2013. Talentry's recruitment marketing platform enables companies to tap new sources for potential applicants with the help of their employees' networks, to strengthen the employer brand sustainably by distributing relevant content and to build and maintain relationships with candidates. Talentry increases the productivity of multiple recruiting channels to match talent with suitable employers and helps companies overcome skills shortages. Its clients include numerous DAX companies as well as renowned international companies. Talentry is based in Munich and London and employs more than 50 people.
Further information: www.talentry.com.