Intern/Working Student Marketing (m/f/d)
We’re looking for a highly motivated Intern/Working Student to join our Marketing team (starting date ideally on February 1st/March1st, 2019). Are you ready for the next challenge?
You already gained first experience in the field of Marketing & Communications (ideally in the B2B sector) and you would like to further develop in this area? At Talentry you are given the chance to bring in and realize your ideas in a dynamic environment from day one.
- Support planning and management of marketing campaigns to position our product in the market
- Maintenance and monitoring of our Social Media channels, including the creation of Social Media posts
- Support the organization of events, trade fairs and sponsorings
- Creation of Marketing and Sales material, brochures, flyer, presentations, also in collaboration with agencies
- Market research and competitor monitoring
- Coordination of customer/contact requests in the CRM system
- You study business administration/economics with a focus on marketing, media management or similar topic
- You have solid knowledge in using MS-office tools (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- You have basic knowledge and first experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- You possess organizational talent and a hands-on mentality, together with a high level of personal initiative, sense of responsibility and entrepreneurial thinking
- Excellent English and German Speaking and Writing skills
Our mission „Connecting people with organizations they love” drives us every day to revolutionize the way talents and companies find each other. We enable organizations (such as ProSiebenSat. 1, OTTO, Henkel, Universal Music or Axel Springer) with the help of their employer brand and their employees’ social networks, to find the right people for their vacancies and to authentically communicate their employer brand.