DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who is responsible for the technical operations of our cloud-based application. We offer you challenging challenges when expanding our infrastructure (based on Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Elastic Stack, DataDog) and our deployment pipelines, a DevOps mindset in the entire product team and a wide creative leeway.
What makes us successful are our employees. We attach great importance to continuous learning, entrepreneurial thinking and last but not least that everyone enjoys coming to work. Apart from our beautiful office in the city center, flat hierarchies, team events and a friendly atmosphere, we do offer you many other benefits.
- You have the responsibility for the technical operations of our cloud solution
- You take care of further developing of our highly available SaaS infrastructure
- You are responsible for the design of automated processes for deployment and QA
- You take over the expansion of our cloud monitoring (e.g. uptime, load, error logs, security incidents)
- You act as a central point of communication between the development teams
- You share your knowledge to enable teams to work as independently as possible
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in one of the following areas: DevOps, Software Development, Operations or IT Security
- You are experienced with the operation of highly available, cloud-based server architectures (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- You have experience in building automated build pipelines (e.g. gitlab, Jenkins)
- You are well versed with Docker, Kubernetes, APIs, SQL, DNS and HTTP(S)
- You are knowledgeable about modern software engineering and architecture and have written (semi-) complex systems yourself
- You have basic knowledge in IT security (e.g. hardening, encryption, protection targets, common attack vectors)
- You have excellent communication skills in English
Our mission „Connecting people with organizations they love“ drives us every day to revolutionize the way talents and companies find each other. We enable organizations (such as ProSiebenSat. 1, OTTO, Henkel, Universal Music or Axel Springer) with the help of their employer brand and their employees’ social networks, to find the right people for their vacancies and to authentically communicate their employer brand.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!